Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
ChloePreece
My Device: Blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Warranty.

I've had my phone less than a year but more tHan 3 months, a few days ago my phone just switched off and no won't switch back on, I've tried it in the computer with no luck, tried a new battery again with no luck, my question is will blackberry replace my phone, vodafone say the warranty is no longer with them can someone help! 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Warranty.

Warranty is solely depends on the seller terms. Usually these terms are clearly written and informed by the seller. If you device is still under warranty then you can claim it and get a replacement. By the way warranty is come into effect from the day you purchased not from the day you start using it.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ChloePreece

Ok, how do I get in touch with blackberry direct, I have spoke to vodafone and they said the issue is with blackberry
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Well there is no option for any direst contact to RIM...because RIM doesn't sell any spare parts directly to end customers. You contact would be with the seller from where you purchased the handset.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ChloePreece

I have contacted vodafone and my contract has been cancelled, the phone is still less than a year old so can't blackberry do anything about it? 

Please use plain text.