Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
LydiaDC
My Device: Blackberry bold 9930
My Carrier: verizon

What are 3 green phones

What are the 3 green phones indicating? Suddenly, since my factory restore, in the middle of calls or text my phone drops the call and randomly calls someone from my address book. I notice that the person it drops has 3 green phone next to their number. Can anyone help me with this? I would appreciate it.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: What are 3 green phones

My guess is you are "cheek-dialing" while in a call. There is a light sensor near the LED that senses when the device is close to your ear and shuts the display off. Make sure the device stays dark when you're talking on the phone. I realize that can be hard to do. There are apps like Talklock that can help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
LydiaDC
My Device: Blackberry bold 9930
My Carrier: verizon

I realize now it is starting a conference call. When I let the call co instead of hanging up all 3 people ended up on my call. Can you tell me how to turn this off. It does it on every call and text. I did try to make a conference call last week but did not end up needing it so I am guessing it is being activated on each call for some reason. Big problem for me. Thanks for any help.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

There is a BlackBerry Mobile Conferencing app available. Do you have that installed on your device? I don't have it installed on mine so I can't help you with it. You can see if it's installed by going to Options >type "Application Management" in the search bar and see if it's listed there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.