Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Zain Jo
Accepted Solution

Whatsapp!

Hello there,

Whatsapp messages are taking time to receive to my 9780!

Suddenly whatsapp stops notifications and back again i receive like 10 messages at a time that have been sent before but i receive them late! is it from whatsapp or something with my device?

another thing that i dont know if it is from my carrier or my mobile..everybody call me tells me that they called me before and they've got that my phone cannot be reached! Please help me :smileyhappy: Thanks alot  

Contributor

Re: Whatsapp!

any solutions??

Contributor

please answer me its getting me sick and i want to know if its from my mobile or not :smileysad:

Solutions: 6,135
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

1. Please be patient when awaiting an answer to your posted questions in this forum. We're a volunteer, user to user community based forum. We are not paid nor are we employees of RIM. It is consider rude in internet forums such as this to bump your threads repeated within several hours to urge people to answer them. Doing so once every 24 hours is considered acceptable.

2. Have you contacted the developer of WhatsApp?

What did they say?

3. You said "everybody call me tells me they called me before and they've got that my phone cannot be reached".

Everyone? No one can call your phone number?

You need to first, do a simple reboot on the BlackBerry in this manner:  With the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot. A reboot in this manner is prescirbed for most gltiches and operating system errors, and you will lose no data on the device doing this.

If the calling issue continues, you need to call your mobile service provider because you have some network problem they need to look into.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

Thanks alot Sir! im reallllllllllly sorrrrrrryyyyyyy for doing such a thing! ive never subscribed to a forum before so i dont know the rules! im sorry about it and hope you accept my apology :smileyhappy:

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

I too have whatsapp on my Bold 9700.
It works "fine" most of the time.
I do notice sometimes I miss messages, then receive it in clusters.
I believe it's an issue with their services.
Have you tried to uninstall the app and reinstall it?
Be sure to click the white Kudos star to thank users that helped.
Place the check in Solution? for posts that have solved your issue!
My Device: curve 8900
My Carrier: t mobile

hi

i have a BB curve 8900

i have downloaded whatsapp and find it works for a while and then stops working. i have reinstalled it and again it works for a short period and then stops.

has anyone else had such a problem? anyone know how to solve it?

thank you:smileyhappy:

New Contributor
My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: +34653907728

Bajo whatsapp normalmente,pero luego me dicé que espere a que se instale.Ya llevo dos días esperando.El caso es que lotube instalado y funcionaba de maravilla hasta que decidisteis quitarmelo.
My Device: -
My Carrier: -

Hola calvorota,

Gracias por participar en el foro. Para tu comodidad, BlackBerry tiene su propio foro comunitario en español.

Aquí lo tienes: http://foros.blackberry.com/

Un saludo,

BelmaHFL