Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: non-BlackBerry user
My Carrier: Optus
Accepted Solution

Where do I get my Blackberry ID?!

Hi there, please excuse my ignorance, I'm brand new to Blackberry, just got a Bold 9900.... I'm trying to set up my email account but I have NO idea what my "Blackberry ID Username" is, nor my "Blackberry ID Password"... should I have been given these, or do I create them myself? Everything I've read seems to suggest that I can create them, but when I try to enter them it doesn't work.... so I went online, onto the Blackberry site, and tried to register for an ID there, but when I enter the email account I want to use and the password for it that won't work either.....

HELP!!

Contributor
My Device: BB8520
My Carrier: Dialog axiata

Re: Where do I get my Blackberry ID?!

New Contributor
My Device: non-BlackBerry user
My Carrier: Optus

Re: Where do I get my Blackberry ID?!

Thankyou, that's what I tried before online, and couldn't get it to work - it seems to have worked now though, I've got an emailing confirming....

But now I still can't log in on my phone using my new ID and password!! I'm guessing maybe this is the problem that a lot of other people have written about on here, and that I have to do the "wipe"??