Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Bell

Re: White Screen.

Oops - new to this forum thing and just saw the other post about having to do this from a PC... darn it.

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: maxis

White Screen/battery drained

hello..i'm new here..

i having the same problem which are the screen to white,and a few day later i try to charge my bb,it shown battery drained,shutting down handheld.

and i follow a few step i found in google,but my bb screen turn to black,even my battery full.

My Device: blackberry bold 9780
My Carrier: bell

when i try finding the link it says it refers to a location that is unavailable. is there any other way to do this seeing as  i cant get past the first steps?

My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: free

Tried all that. Nothing works!! Still white screen. What next?
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: orange

when i paste in the link onto run its says it cannot open the application a number of times, ive also re-downloaded blackberry desktop software manager and it doesnt work..so help me:smileysad:?

My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Reply: White Screen

Hi there. My BlackBerry has had the White Screen before, it is a BlackBerry Curve 8520. I had no idea what to do with it as it wouldn't do anything, but I decided I would plug it into the charger, and then, it worked! All I did was plug my phone into the charger and it began to reboot. I hope this helps!:Balloon: