Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Brenties
My Device: Blackberry bold 9780

White screen

hiHELI my screen is just white can still receive calls as well as mke calbut and hear when receive text but can't see anything please help 

VPB
New Contributor
VPB
My Device: Bold 9790

Re: White screen

[ Edited ]

Hi

I had that same problem on my 9700 and a I solved it by isolating the connection of the display with the motherboard in the part where it touches the plastic chassis. Don't know if it helps. The problem (in my case) had nothing to do with the display it self or any software bug, it was the connector of the display with the mboard. (I know there's a post about this somewhere in this support forum). By the way....it worked and still works just fine!

Vasco
––––––––

Loyal bb addict. Curve 8900, 9320, 9360. Bold 9000,9700, 9790 (2x).

@Portugal - UE.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: White screen

[ Edited ]

Hi Brenties

Welcome to Support Forums

There are many reasons for the problem you are having like it may be because of a weak Battery or sometime because of any bad apps and somtime sadly because of any hardware issue , But before considering it as an Hardware issue I think its wise to look for other options to narrow down the issue.So can you confirm is your Battery is in good conditions or if you had installed to many unknown applications on your device.Let us know.

Meanwhile if you had not done a battery pull restart please do it like this device POWERED ON remove the battery and also remove any media card then  wait for a min. re- insert only your battery and see if that helps.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.