Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

eradjimin
My Device: Not Specified

Why Is My BB Bold Having Problem in Finding Signal and Battery Length is VERY Short? Please Help.

Hi ALL,

I just got BB Bold a week ago and it has been an amazing device to help me work out of the office. However I have problem with the signal as lots of times my phone just has no coverage at all. I am with O2 at the moment. I used Blackberry 8300 before and it is working fine with the signal at my office. But with my Bold, I have got no connection or signal at all at the same area. Why?

Another thing, I charged my phone every night only if it is running out. If it is still full, I dont usually charge it since I dont want the battery to drop. However my Bold's battery drop very easily although I am not using it during the day. Could you please clarify what could be the problem?

The most important thing is : What are the solutions of my problems?

Please help and thank you very much !

Regards,
E

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Bla1ze
My Device: 9000R

Because RIM launched a device that was NOT fully ready fo...

Because RIM launched a device that was NOT fully ready for launch and now they are fixing it via OS updates, be patient and hold out for the new OS updates..they will address some of your issues with your device, I think the OS on 02 is still 4.6.0.92...but the OS on Rogers devices is .125...now I can't reccomend upgrading your OS to a non carrier supported OS...but I can say that patience is a virtue and when the updates become avilable for your device be sure to grab them and install them as they will correct many issues you are currently seeing.
Please use plain text.