Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Claro

Wi-Fi Problem..

Hello everyone, i recently bought a Bold 9790, but i've encountered some problems, as soon as i got it, i immediately tried connecting to wi-fi, but i couldn't.. the reasons sometimes changed it said failed to obtain IP Address, failed to associate with network, and some other i can't remember (I could connect to unprotected signals though), so i learned how to cope with it, but today i updated the software, and finally could connect, but it connects just for a while, and when i try to reconnect it says failed to associate with network, can someone help me with this?

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Bharti-Airtel

Re: Wi-Fi Problem..

Hi and thanks for your post..!!

Please perform a hard reboot of handheld by pull out battery while device is powered ON & re-insert it after a min.

Further I would suggest you to delete Wi-Fi profile and re-add it again.

Hope this will help you..!!
New Contributor

Did that a couple of times already, and even restarted the router.. but none worked :/

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Bharti-Airtel

Thanks for your input.

Have you checked Wi-Fi connectivity status in another device...

New Contributor

Yes, with my laptop, it's full connectivity though, i don't have an access to my router, the connectivity on my bb's intermintent goes on, then out, then back on and so on..