Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

ralphy09
My Device: bold 9900

Wireless Sync of 9900

I have been trying to wirelessly sync my contacts on my blackberry bold 9900 with my laptop, however i have been unable to find the wirless sync checkbox on the phone itself. i have looked on the blackberry websites instructions and followed but to no success. 

Has anybody had the same trouble and managed to find a solution?

Please help.

Thanks

Ralphy

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Wireless Sync of 9900

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

"wirelessly"...as in BlueTooth? If so, then this KB contains the instructions

• KB03315 How to synchronize organizer data (calendar, task list, memo list, and contact list) using the BlackBerry Desktop Software

Otherwise, there is no other method to wirelessly do what you state, at least not directly between the BB and your laptop.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code