Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
AKASHDEEPGREWAL
My Device: bold 9900

YOU TUBE VIDEO STREAMING NOT WORK

WHEN I PLAY YOU TUBE VIDEO STREAMING STOP AFTER ONE MINUTE OR SHOWS VIDEO ERRORS WHILE PLAYING. UPDATE NEW SOFTWARE, STARTED RESTARTED BACK ON OLD SOFTWARE, MANY CALLS TO ROGERS UNTRAINED TECH BUT ALL FAIL. PLEASE HELP

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: YOU TUBE VIDEO STREAMING NOT WORK

H and welcome to the forums!

Go to options>device>Application Management> find the Blackberry Application resource monitor.

Without clicking on the app[ press the menu key> view properties and edit the default permissions.

Now go to options>device>application resource monitor make sure that the app doesn't automatically shut down streaming apps.

Thanks,

Bifocals

KB20491 Unable to view YouTube video file on an unlocked BlackBerry smartphone

KB17355 Media application will switch to WAP for streaming media

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
AKASHDEEPGREWAL

Check everything still bold 9900 is stopped video streaming in you tube apx after one minutes.don't know why playing video then stoped. Other data,twitter,and emails and webpages open goodonly problem in video streaming
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
AKASHDEEPGREWAL

STILL BOLD 9900 STOP AFTER ONE MINUTE AND APX 19 SEC WHEN ON YOU TUBE VIDEO STREAMING. I DONT KNOW WHU VIDEO WORK A MINUTE THEN STOP.

Please use plain text.