Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
sebastian21051996
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9790
My Carrier: o2

Youtube don't work on my browser for my Blackberry Bold 9790

When i go on youtube on the Browser on my phone, when i try to click on the video it don't work. I dont get an error message or something, it literally won't let me click the video to start it.  I've rebooted a couple of times and it still hasen't resolved my problem. and it don't work when i switch to wi-fi. I've waited a week to see if anything but it still won't let me play the video. Please Help?:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Youtube don't work on my browser for my Blackberry Bold 9790

YouTube has been having issues recently with many of the smartphone brands, not just BlackBerry.  Whether it's a YouTube app or trying from the browser, many users cannot access the site (both the full site or the mobile one).  We can only hope that YouTube is hard at work to correct this issue as soon as possible.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.