Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

alefveld
My Device: Not Specified

a few things..

[ Edited ]

I love the bold, as it is supersnappy compared to windows os. i'm just wondering, when i started up for the first time, it takes just a slight bit longer to load the menu screen and apps, as if they are starting for the first time. I imagined it was faster the first time, i also had more memory (40mb to about 36 now).

The other thing is, i noticed that when you are in the menu it goes back to the main screen before fading out, unless you actually started an app, then it fades out from the app. Just a peculiar thing i noticed.

But what about the turn off icon. Both options do the same for me, a push on the red dial and it comes back to life again! That's not supposed to do that...i'm also sure the first time i did that it did work correctly. the other thing is, i assigned the click sound when navigating in the menu, and sometimes it gives a loud click, sometimes not at all. These may seem like small things, but it does contribute very much of me liking the device or not.

Can anyone point me to a link on blackberry on how to reimage your OS ?

Message Edited by alefveld on 02-11-2009 04:16 AM