Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: bold

app error 603

My blackberry...(Bold) was playing music last night but it stoppped suddenly . anytime I restart the following words appear on the screen and it goes blank after some time.Java Lang error..Uncaught exception;Applicationregistrywait for (oxf405d42294c6940e0..time out, when I click ok, then ox1c26ebcd7b130582 appears on the screen....after some time app error603..reset appears on the screen...
please advice me on what to do.
Caesar

Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: app error 603

Hi caesar1962

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Which Bold Model you have and is it running the most recent OS from your Carrier ? You can try a few thing to recover your device ,First advice is a Battery pull Restart ,see if that helps .

If that fails then connect your device and open BlackBerry Desktop Software and if your device is already running the most recent OS from your carrier or perform a clean reload of your device software.

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows.

It may be possible that your device may not be recognized by Desktop Softwarewhen you connect and in that situation you may have to use Application loader to force the detection of your device to load the OS.And for that Go through this Knowledge Base :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader.

Please note that All those above mentioned process will delete all the data within your device ,So if your device allows then please do your device backup.

Additional Information:  KB23951 : "Error 603", "App Error 603", or "JVM 603" appears on the BlackBerry smartphone.

Please try it and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.