Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
crotpot
My Device: bold

app world

please help me all i want is a link to get my old appworld back

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: app world

What's wrong with the new one?  Are you experiencing issues with which we can help?

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
crotpot

Downloaded new version 5 times can't find it on my phone it sending me mad lol I'd be happy with the old version there was nothing wrong with it
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi crotpot

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you are having problem with the Latest App world Version then first Uninstall it from your device BlackBerry 6 to 7.1, go to Options > Device >Application Management,  highlight the application, press the Menu key and select delete. After that perform a Battery Pull Restart .

Then From your BlackBerry Browse to : http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3  to download AppWorld veriosn 4.0.0.55 .

KB29422  : BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
crotpot

Done that 6 times still not there can u just send me the link for the old version please
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi crotpot

Have you done Battery Pull Restart ? If not then do  it like  this While Device is POWERED ON  remove the Battery wait for a min. then re-insert it back wait till your device take a long Reboot.

Also Search your Application Folder or IM folder ,See if it is there.

Prince

New Contributor
crotpot

Yes I have done all that it is in applications but can't do any thing with it and I haven't got the icon fed up now