Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: Celcom

assistance required

hi all,

i owned a bold 9900 with 8GB internal memory.

i tried to connect the phone to my TV as a memory storage and it works!

however, after i disconnect the phone, my phone cannot detect the internal memory and also the external memory card.

i tried to connect the phone to my PC and all data is still available & can be connected to PC.

can anyone have ideas on how i can recover this issue?

thanks!

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: assistance required

Start by doing performing a battery pull - while the device is on, remove the battery for 15-30 seconds, reinsert and wait for the device to reboot.

Does the phone recognize your memory now?

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

New Contributor

done as per advised.

but still my bb cannot recognize..

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

How did you connected with TV? via Bluetooth? Go to Options > Device > Storage > Check media card support.

Now can you see Build-in Media Storage and Media Cared storage? Press the Menu button and select Repair > Choose desired media storage. Let know your feedback.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

connect to TV using USB port.

tried to repair, but failed.

status at storage :"Built-in media storage cannot be read. try to repair or format"

Elite I

If your computer can see your BlackBerry, back up all the files on your computer just to be safe, then try to repair the memory. If that doesn't work, you'll need to format the memory (once that's done, you can just copy the files back from your computer).

Unfortunately, it looks like your TV doesn't seem to play nice with your the memory on your BlackBerry.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Highlighted
New Contributor

repair failed.

try to format.

seems to work!

thanks a lot guys..

thumbs up!!

Elite I

Glad you're back up and running!