Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
bertbolo
My Device: bb 9700

bb 9700. can't download aPps. rebooTs upon installation

As I download application. The device eventually reboot while installation in progress. After the device restArt, downloading is Already failed, I'll find it on tHe uninstalled folder
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: bb 9700. can't download aPps. rebooTs upon installation

Hi berthbolo

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you tried Battery pull restart ? If not do like this device Powered On remove the Battery wait for a min. then reinsert it back wait till device take reboot. then have a try .

If your device reboots again then remove any media card you have from your device then try again ,also make sure the application you are downloading is compatible with your device model.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bertbolo

I tried rebooting process and battery pull, but it still not solved. thanks, I will try to remove media card hope it will fix this problem. Maybe the media lock affect the app wolrd
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi bertbolo

Go ahead and check without media card or the next step will be to examine your device OS ,you may consider Reloading your device OS If problem persist even without media card.

Prince

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bertbolo

Thanx for your help, I'd just created a new bb I'd, and I don't experiencing that problem again. How am will reload my device os and how will I activate my pin?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi bertbolo

So you had wiped your device ? Sometime wiping our device and creating a new ID will not solve the problem if the OS itself is corrupt. Its good if your device stops rebooting  ,But whenever  problem appear  you can reload your device Software using loader.exe,look at this Knowledge base :

KB29847 : BlackBerry Desktop Software is not required to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Smartphone.

Prince

Please use plain text.