Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

nihalbbman1
My Device: 9900
Accepted Solution

bb wont turn on

hello please help me my blackberry 9900 screen wont turn on . the device turns on red liught comes on and sound but it just the screen help help please 

Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S

Re: bb wont turn on

Hello nihalbbman1

This nuked BB. Take it to a technician's hardware.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2

Try this first, remove your battery and plug to a power source. Switch it ON. Once it boots up, reinsert the battery.

Now, reload your OS. See this article.

How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Software fo...

Note: Please back up first before reloading the OS.

Thanks.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Kadianne
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

Hi

Last night i left my phone upstairs when i returned upstairs before going to sleep and i noticed my phone was offer i plugged my charger in and the red light came on then quickly turned off, nothing happened. then after that i replugged my phone in and it started rebooting then the screen when white i kept repeating everything i did again and again on my blackberry but still wouldnt turn on i dont understand why this is happening I've not dropped it or never have water damage to it

Please help me i have things on my phone i need to have excess to

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Kadianne wrote:

Hi

Last night i left my phone upstairs when i returned upstairs before going to sleep and i noticed my phone was offer i plugged my charger in and the red light came on then quickly turned off, nothing happened. then after that i replugged my phone in and it started rebooting then the screen when white i kept repeating everything i did again and again on my blackberry but still wouldnt turn on i dont understand why this is happening I've not dropped it or never have water damage to it

Please help me i have things on my phone i need to have excess to

Duplicate:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/Sudden-Reboot-Loop/m-p/2770341#nobanner

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code