Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
calvinkentham
My Device: 9790

Re: bbm 7 can"t set up

i have the same error. it's written " A temporary BBM server error has occurred" after upgrading to bbm 7. since yesterday.

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

calvinkentham wrote:

i have the same error. it's written " A temporary BBM server error has occurred" after upgrading to bbm 7. since yesterday.

Hi cavinkentham

If you have BBM7 installed then first register your device to your network for that Options > Device > Advance System Setting > Host Routing Table > Press the menu key > Register now .( Wait till a Registration messages comes in your message box ) then Reboot your device.

After reboot On your device  login to your BlackBerry ID and then Check for Updates. For that Options > Device > BlackBerry ID > press the menu key > Check for Updates .

See if that helps.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
calvinkentham
My Device: 9790

to: prince2012

thanks for your suggestion, but i have done the those two thing but it still can't work. i have re-install the bbm application, i have register the host routing table, and even wiping my devices and reload the os but it still nothing. :smileysad:

Elite II
prince2012

calvinkentham wrote:

to: prince2012

thanks for your suggestion, but i have done the those two thing but it still can't work. i have re-install the bbm application, i have register the host routing table, and even wiping my devices and reload the os but it still nothing. :smileysad:

Hi calvinkentham

So you have already wiped and reloaded your device OS and also registered your device on your Carrier Network. If you are able to use all other services BlackBerry except BBM and getting this error message then please your Carreir 3 Indonesia and let them know about the problem you are having and if they are unable to solve the issue let them escalate the isuue to RIM and they can do that . 

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
Ahmedus88
My Device: Bold 9900

I still have the same error  what can i do 

Elite II
prince2012

Ahmedus88 wrote:

I still have the same error  what can i do 

Hi Ahmedus88

Welcome to Support Forums

Have you tried BBM version 6.2 ? You can try BBM6.2  If you are having problem with the recent version ,Refer to this Article to download BBM6.2 HOWTO : install BBm 6.2 if you have trouble with BBm 7 .

Please try it and see if that helps.