Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
masita
My Device: Not Specified

bbm chat glitch

I recently bought a bold 9780 and the bbm chat is experiencing issues. When I receive a chat message it doesn't show on the screen as a line breaker untill I scroll down with the track pad and when I see the message its broken and crumbled up. I always have to return to the home screen chat contact list and come back to the contact I'm chatting with to be able to view the message well. I reset the fone but it didn't work. I noticed the same problem with my yahoo chat as well. The messages keep crumbling up words and its annoying cos the fone is new. I also can't set up my email acct. Each time I try I get an update failed response. Pls help me.
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,950
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: bbm chat glitch

Could you please post a screen shot of your BlackBerry screen showing this?

Here's how: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Forum-Feedback-and-Ideas/How-to-post-a-screen-shot-of-your-Bl...

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
masita
My Device: Not Specified

Re: bbm chat glitch

I just forwarded the photo via email since I'm having issues with uploading from my blackberry. Hope u receive it.
Please use plain text.