Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
manish14
My Device: blackberry bold 9780
Accepted Solution

blackberry app world vanishes from my bold 9780

In my bold9780 I download appworld and succesfully download the apps but now appworld vanishes from menu list, device settings shows app world I delete it and redownload it but no use still I face same problem how to access appworld
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: blackberry app world vanishes from my bold 9780

Hi manish14

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you're having problem with the recent version of BlackBerry World , then Download BlackBerry World version 4.0.0.55 which is the best Workaround now available for BlackBerry  World , first uninstall any existing version of BlackBerry World  from your device, from  Options > Device > Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry  World , then perform a Battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered On.

After device reboots from your BlackBerry Browser browse to or click here  http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 to download version 4.0.0.55 . In addition check this Knowledge Base for further help :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.