Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
wajahatbhat
My Device: blackberry bold 9000
My Carrier: Ufone
Accepted Solution

blackberry bold 9000

hi...my name is wajahat & i'm a new user of blackberry bold 9000.plz tell me or give me the url of the pc suite of this bb.and also tell me about the bbm pin,....??????????plzzzzz

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: blackberry bold 9000

Hello wajahatbhat

Welcome to the Community

You can download the latest  BlackBerry Desktop Software from hereBlackBerry desktop software . 

Every BlackBerry device has its own unique PIN number,To know your PIN Go to Menu > Options > Status > PIN. It will show your device PIN.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wajahatbhat

[ Edited ]

i want to connect my bb to my computer through USB cable it doesn't work.i've installed blackberry pc suite V 5.0..but it is not working....i've also install BlackBerry USB and Modem Drivers ENG (DM4.5 B13) but it is not working..tell me how i connect my blackberry bold 9000 to my computer through USB Cable.

my BB Version is   V4.6.0.162(Platform4.0.0.155)

also guide me about what BB pc software i should install to my pc to connect my bb through USB cable

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi wajahatbhat

Download the BlackBerry Desktop Software from link I posted above. Is your device working ? Try using different USB ports and see if that connect .

You should upgrade your device software to  OS 5 .After downloading BlackBerry Desktop Software connect your device to BB Desktop software and then Click on Update within Desktop Software and try updating your device software.But before that do your device backup using BB desktop software.Please try it and let us know if you have any problem.

KB16068 :How to update the BlackBerry Device Software through the web.

Prince

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wajahatbhat

i'm using blackberry  desktop manager v.5 but when i connect my BB thriugh USB CABLE IT doesn't connect............seriously BB IS SUCKING my head

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi wajahatbhat

As I asked is your device working or not  or it just having problem connecting to desktop manager ?

Prince

Please use plain text.