Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9790
My Carrier: orange

blackberry id probelms HELP!

my blackberry bold 9790 has broke and i cant get it on, i think my contacts are backed up,so ive being trying to sign into my blackberry id  account probelm is  i cant remember my password so i follow the link to reset my password but it then asks me for my Password Recovery Question which i havent a clue what this is!! and theres no option to reset this..what can i do?

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Re: blackberry id probelms HELP!

Do you have back up file?

Blackberry ID Sorry my friend your out of luck you need to remember your answer for your security question!

----> Go here if you need any more help KB26361 sorry to say the there no way to reset it without your answer you would have no choice but to create a new one! 

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
New Contributor
My Device: bold 9790
My Carrier: orange

sorry im not very good at this and all this technology dont think i have a back up file all im trying to do is get my contacts off the phone which i cant do as phone wont come on!  someone in the phone shop said if i logged into my blackberry id account it would be backed up if i had installed it which i had, now i cant reset password as dont remember my password recovery question, not sure if there is anything i can do

Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Have you ever used Desktop manger before to back up the files? Have you ever sync your contracts to your email address?

Sounds like your going to have to start brand new and the future always back up your phone I suggest do it every two weeks here the info on how to for the future sorry ---> KB25062

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!