Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
irfansagala
My Device: 9780
Accepted Solution

blackberry id

hello everyone,

im new at blackberry and started using my gadget about half a year

now i want download some blackberry apps but it need to enter my blackberry id.

im frustating about blackberry id it need a password and 10 times it failed and keep asking, i enter the password correctly but it say my account unregistered,

anyone please help

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: blackberry id

Hi irfansagala

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

There are two things I need you to confirm first :First do you have BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS in your Account , Secondly if you have that , then can you confirm if you know the email or the Username that you used for your BlackBerry ID .

Because you should not enter wrong password for more then 10 time , it may lock you out and in that situation you have to reset your BlackBerry ID password . If you know your username then try this KB and reset the password for your BlackBerry ID .

KB26361  :How to change or reset a BlackBerry ID password.

After reset you can try with your new password, but you need those specific data plan and your device must be registered with your Carrier Telkomsel . Currently are you able to use other BlackBerry data services like BBM etc. ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
irfansagala

thanks to your response

i have Blackberry data plan / BIS and of course i can use bbm and internet

i  see the solution page in the steps and i think my error in forgotten password, and i try these steps,,

To generate a password reset email, please follow these steps:

1. Browse to the following location using the BlackBerry Browser or desktop browser: http://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword.
  2. Enter the BlackBerry ID email address and the CAPTCHA characters, then click Submit.
  3. A confirmation message will display A password reset email has been sent to email@domain.com, at which point, a reset email will be delivered to the associated email address' inbox.
  4. Login to the email account associated to the BlackBerry ID using the internet on a computer or the Browser on the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet.
  5. Locate the BlackBerry ID password reset email in the inbox and select the link within the email.

the problem is, my associated email address' inbox that i registered with my blackberry doesnt support INBOX

its domain email is telkomsel.blackberry.com and i CAN NOT SEE the INBOX,

can i re register another email if its the possible solution?

Elite II
prince2012

irfansagala wrote:

the problem is, my associated email address' inbox that i registered with my blackberry doesnt support INBOX

its domain email is telkomsel.blackberry.com and i CAN NOT SEE the INBOX,

can i re register another email if its the possible solution?

Hi irfansagala

Thanks for those inputs. So you have used your Host email as your BlackBerry ID !

Few things you can try , first you can call your Carrier telkomsel to know if they can help you to reset your BlackBerry ID password. you can also try those KB :

KB28111 :Unable to reset BlackBerry ID password when using a BlackBerry hosted email address.

If those above methods fails then I am sorry to say but you have to Change your BlackBerry ID ,So if you try this KB then first do your device backup , for help refer to this Article How To Backup Your BlackBerry . Once you have your backup follow this Knowledge Base to use a new BlackBerry ID .

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone .

If you use a new BlackBerry ID ,then  try to use any email account that you can access from your PC browser . you can use any free email account like Gmail or yahoo.

So try it and let us know.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
irfansagala

thanks for the support dear,

when waiting for your response i try some ways to change my blackberry id, and it works with the page KB28111 as you explain,,

i try to enable auto forwarding from the device to my yahoo email and it works.

Now i'm trying some in and out messages from my host email and download apps using my new blackberry id email (from yahoo) and its work well.

once again, thank you very much.

Elite II
prince2012

Hi irfansagala

So nice to know you're able to figure it out yourself, Well done ... :smileyhappy:

In addition , Now as you know your password , to avoid such situation in future if you wish you can change or Update your BlackBerry ID to any of your other email account like yahoo . To do that follow this Knowledge Base :

KB28060How to change or update a BlackBerry ID username on the BlackBerry ID website.

But still I glad that you're issue has been Resolved .

Cheers !