Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: blackberry messenger not working

any news from the Orange helpdesk?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Yogibmax
My Device: 9790

Having a problem with 9790. Since last night The phone is asking for the BBID password else I can't get into the messenger. Everything I do enter the password it accepts, opens the messenger but few seconds later an error message pops up "The server is not responding. Please try later again" tried many times and same result. Even updated to latest version and still the same. Taken the battery out and rebooted several times but still the same result. What should I do ? Please someone help. Thanks
New Contributor
Tennie23
My Device: Bold 9790

I am having the same problem with Tmobile/orange. I did ther service book ting message was sent but none was received and my Data plan kips wasting. My app world workz nd my browser works but my bbm does not work. Please any solution?
tropico101
My Device: bb 9360

I have the same problem.. i bought  bb 9360 because i was peculiar about using bbm.... then i got my bb already the problem is bbm is not working.. how can i use or register in bbm if the application is not opening?????? i already tried to reinstall it 4 times nothing happens!!...........

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

hello tropico101, which version of BBM are you trying to install ? 7 or 6 ?

if possible, install version 6.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: