Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Firas73
My Device: Bold 9900

blackberry user ID

Please help. Wasted too much time and effort on this!

I only took the sim card out and put back in and blackberry ID is not accepting the password. Thought I forgot it so changed it from Internet, still device won't accept it and thus I can't set up my email!! looked at your forums and tried everything (surprised that same problem has many different suggested solutions but all didn't work) like trying through wi-fi etc.

I keep trying all my passwords I ever used in my LIFE and it does not accept them, write last attempt and denies me trying for another 15 minutes for security reasons!!!

Please help

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: blackberry user ID

Hi Firas73

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Don't know if you already found the solution to the problem, But If we enter too many wrong password it will lock as for security reasons . please refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB24157 : BlackBerry ID Lockout Behaviour .

Try to reset your BlackBerry ID password . If that does not help then as a last resort try this Knowledge Base :

KB28212  : "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.