Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
evelynlacelle
My Device: blackberry 9000

bold 9000 bridge playbook

I am looking for a free download link for the following

1) blackberry messenger 5.0.3.22

2) blackberry bridge 1.0.0.83

I understand I need these two particular items downloaded onto my blackberry bold 9000 in order for the bridge to my blackberry playbook to work properly.  Please help!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Mariusdj
My Device: 9700 Bold

Re: bold 9000 bridge playbook

A suggestion is to go to your BB browser and search for those two apps. Another fault I encountered was that if my Wi-Fi was connected my bridge didn't work. My carrier for my adsl line and my Bluetooth has some thing in common and my Wi-Fi blocked the bridge. The moment the Tablet and the phone is connected via bridge, the Wi-Fi worked as well.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
evelynlacelle

Thanks for the info, good to know.  My problem is that I can't find those two apps or even download links that actually work for those two.  But this info is good to know once I get the bridge on my phone.  Did you have to have these particular BBM and Bridge for yours to work properly? 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Mariusdj
My Device: 9700 Bold

Hi,

No but then again i have the Bold 9700.

The Bridge application is a must as this enables the two devices to "talk" to each other.

Will look for the links and post it for you

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
evelynlacelle

Yesss!!  No need to find links for me, thank you anyway.  I had to update my software to a 5 and then the bridge app ended up working then I need to update my bbm.  Everything works perfectly now.  Thanks!!

Please use plain text.
stvtppng
My Device: bold 9900, playbook

Hello... I love bridge and the functionallity with the 9900, especially when veiwing video. So much that I would like to use it for a multi-video installation exhibition for an artist in the coming months. Does anyone know how many playbooks can be controled by one phone (b9900?) I need to control about ten playbooks with bridge so that the playbook can be installed in a new secure cabinet covered by glass that renders the table inoperable for the show.

Please use plain text.