Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: bold 9700 cant update and gives eror message at loading moule step

Again, I do not understand your current situation...witness:

viveksoni wrote:

thanks for reply again sir.

i tried to wipe device with bbsak.

device wipe successful and also deleted vendor xml file

now device reebot at reconecting to jvm and shows wiping upto 10% and device reboot automaticaly afer that

please help:Boat:

Those two statements would seem to be in direct contradiction with each other. If the wipe succeeded, why is it doing yet another wipe?

Also, again, I cannot tell, from what you posted, exactly the process you are using. I keep giving you very detailed instructions, and several options therein. You keep responding with vague hints but never telling me which of the options I provided to you that you are following...you leave me guessing and always asking you for more. This is taking too much of your time I fear, going back and forth like this.

Remember, it is completely possible that your hardware has failed, but the steps I am giving you are intended to narrow down if that is indeed the cause. But, for me to make any deductions, I need to know very clearly from you what you are doing and exactly what is happening. Your vague responses leave me guessing, and I cannot make the necessary deductions so as to provide you further guidance.

Therefore, I now recommend that you seek formal in-person support. If you remain under warranty, go and see your warranty service provider. That may be either your original place of purchase, your mobile service provider, or an authorized service center -- the method varies by region, so I cannot tell you exactly which yours is. But, when you originally purchased, you should have received documentation telling you exactly what your warranty is and how to use it. If you do not have such documentation, then inquire at your original place of purchase.

If you have no warranty, then seek a local (to you) shop of qualified BB technicians.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
viveksoni
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: tata docomo

no one to help :Oops::Sleep1:

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

viveksoni wrote:

no one to help :Oops::Sleep1:

Really? So the post just above yours is not of any use?

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

you're the invisible man, sdgardne. :smileywink:

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mobile9700
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: asian

Module error
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

mobile9700 wrote:
Module error

Huh???? A bit more verboseness from you might help us actually understand your situation...

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

sdgardne, you are the invisible man, needing a bionic hearing aid. Here you go:

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Hahahahaha! Xandrex always makes me laugh!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.