Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
Liinaax
My Device: bold 9700; bold 9780

bold 9780- camera picture folder won't open

hi there, i'm pretty new with blackberries so i'm really not sure what to do..

basically, my mum once lost all her contacts on her phone and she told me she didn't touch anything..

so yesterday since i downloaded blackberry desktop manager on my laptop for my blackberry, i told her i can do a backup for her to prevent any data loss in the future..

a little while after the backup was complete my mum was using her camera, and whenever she tried to access the photo's either through the shortcut of the camera or going through her media files, she couldn't open them...

so today i'm trying to fix it and without any luck.. all her photo's on her memory card is still on there and i copied them onto my laptop just in case..

i really don't know what to do anymore.. i tried looking all over google but i couldn't find what i needed

i already formatted her memory card earlier and now when i go on device/storage it shows that my memory card is working just fine.

i'm sorry i wrote so much :smileytongue: it's just that this is really worrying me and i want to give as much detail as possible so that this problem can be fixed asap

thank you so much for your help x