Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

blastamaster
My Device: bold 9780

bold 9780 echo back

i have been experiencing echo back of my own voice while talking on my device. i have tried another 2 devices, one another bold 9780 and an old samsung flip phone. i have tried switching sim cards. i have tried talking on just the 2g network. rogers has checked their end and says there are no network problems in my area. i have gotten the new os. i have taken the battery out and done a wipe on the phone. nothing is helping but i think the issue only may be happening while i am in my home. what possible things in my home may be interfering? any other suggestions???

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: bold 9780 echo back

Echo of your voice while on the phone is a network problem and not a handset problem. There is nothing wrong with your BB device. It's something that the mobile networks do from time to time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
blastamaster
My Device: bold 9780

Re: bold 9780 echo back

thak you for your reply. rogers assures me that it is not a network problem and i have not heard of anyone in my area having a problem. i have an employee in my hair salon which is located in my home who has a samsung galaxy who is also a rogers customer, who has not been experiencing any echo problems. my boyfriend also lives with me who has a bb also but is with fido who isnt having any problems either. what shall i do??? this is my work and personal phone with no landline here and i have bought another bold 9780 from kijiji which has the same problems when i put in any sim card using my rogers account.