Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
ibematmacka89
My Device: bold 9900

bold 9900 keeps rebooting

so after having 4bold 9900's ive ran out of warrenty. 

the new bold i have keeps rebooting. took to a shop and had new software put on to my device. once done it turned on for no more then 3 secounds (enough time to see my wallpaper) every time it turned on i touched the screen and nothing and also no buttons are not working. took to another shop for new hardware and phoned me to say they could not fix the problem.

so surely some one else has had this problem and has been able to fix it. i have seen so many people with this problem but never said if they got it working in the end!

im very annoyed as i use my bb every minute and to go from a all right phone to none is frstrating.

any one who can help i would be very greatful :smileyhappy:

Retired
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: bold 9900 keeps rebooting

Hello ibematmacka89,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Try to force detection (backup if possible) and reload the device software to address the rebooting issue you are experiencing by using the following process: http://bbry.lv/mOs7Jk

In the case that this process fails to resolve the issue, please contact your point of sale for options.

Thank you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!