Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: bold 9900 not charging

If you want to try an OS reload on your BlackBerry then follow this Knowledge Base but after a proper device backup using desktop Software :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

After Reload first check if problem cease , if device works well then choose a selective Restore . Restore only your Contacts , Calendar , memos etc . 

You can try it .

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jorydnmitchell125
My Device: Bold 9900

I did the software reboot and even updated the software that didnt work but today i went and bought a charging pod for my 9900 its it works amazingly well the phone is charging perfectly no problems at all. i should have bought this dock the first time the port broke. thanks for all your help. this forum was amazingly help full. :Clap:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi Jorydnmitchell125

You are welcome... I'm glad that you finally bought it  :smileyhappy:

Enjoy your BlackBerry !

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gpatel1987
My Device: 9900

Hi Everyone,

I bought New BB9900 from India and travel abroad next day. upon arrival I notice that phone is not starting for some reason. I remove the Battery and put back agin and it's start. one week after now its not starting again. when I plug for charging its show charging for some time and it's come up as a no battery. I am in a place where there is no Blackberry service station or someone can check, can you all please help me.

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

gpatel1987 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I bought New BB9900 from India and travel abroad next day. upon arrival I notice that phone is not starting for some reason. I remove the Battery and put back agin and it's start. one week after now its not starting again. when I plug for charging its show charging for some time and it's come up as a no battery. I am in a place where there is no Blackberry service station or someone can check, can you all please help me.

Duplicate:

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.