12-15-2012 12:39 AM
hello. pls i hve a bold 9900 dat is some how crashed and dunno if there is anything that can b done to revive it back. does it need a software touch or a technician's touch. it started as my battery sounded a warning 'Low battery', i plugged it in and it showed d clock screen that it had started cahrging. but to ma surprise waking up the next morning, the device started glowing the red constantly. pls nid help. thanks and am new.
12-15-2012 05:51 AM
Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums
Can you arrange a good Fully charged BlackBerry Battery or make sure you charged your Battery for atleast 4 to 5 hrs,then try this and see if that helps :
( Credit JSanders )
1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.
2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):
"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm
3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."
4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.
5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Congrats! Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.
So try it and see if that helps or you may have to visit a mobile repair shop to see if it is an hardware issue.
Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
12-17-2012 05:10 AM
SalomeNoemieD wrote :
It doesn't work for me, but I have the same problem..
It says that it can not find the path specified
Welcome to Support Forums
Please go through step 2 again and first install BlackBerry Desktop Software from the above link then Copy paste this : "c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm , it will bring up the Application loader Wizard then click next .