Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
lauchakchng
My Device: 9780

browser issue

Hi,all,My dvice is the 9780, and the os is the official OS,when I'm surfing the internet,two problems I often encountered,
1.when I opened four or five tabs in one time,there is a message asking me to close the tabs or directly close all the tabs that I opened,because the memory is not enough,but I check the memory,there is still 200M more
2.,The image can't be full load,if there is 10 images in a page,at least 3-4 images can't be load,only shows the red "X",
Can anyone kindly tell me the solution, many thanks
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: browser issue

It might be your RAM memory that is low from running many apps at once.  Remove your battery while your phone is powered on then replace it.

Let us know if that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
lauchakchng

How about the "red X" picture in the browser,I used the 8900 before,never encountered any problem like that! please help!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
lauchakchng

I noticed that when ithe wifi is on,there was no such issue of the red "X",only when I'm using the "edge",think it's somekind of OS issue,by the way,I am in china,and the speed is low like the **bleep**,and you can't even connet to some website,like twitter,facebook,youtube ect, and there is no proxy app for my 9780,
Please use plain text.