If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
marieb811
My Device: bold 9790
My Carrier: t-mobile

call issues

can someone or does any one know why when using my 9790 in call mode, does my handset constantly either transfers my current call, puts call on hold or mutes.  im sick of having to call people back cos my phone transfers or does the other issues.  its nothing to do with myself wearing earrings as ive removed them to try without but even if you lift phone away from ear it still does it.  ive lost count of the amount of times a call has transferred, called somebody else and then i have to explain why i dont wish to speak with second contact.  this handset is only 6 weeks old and is my 3rd handset (9790) in a year.  is it a software issue or is there something i can change in settings to correct

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
marieb811
My Device: bold 9790
My Carrier: t-mobile

Re: call issues

i seriously need help or i will be chucking it at my carrier within the next 3 hrs. whats the point of a mobile PHONE if i cant make or receive calls> arghhhhhhhh
Please use plain text.
pankajkbu
My Device: bold - 2013
My Carrier: omantel

unintentional dialling

Hello can some help, is there any way to auto lock the phone once the call disconnected.  the issue i face with the touc phone is after disconnection, the phone unintentionally dials the number.

thanks

Pankaj

Please use plain text.