Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: cellcom

camera picture storage

my camera makes a sound as taking the picture (with flash) but does not save the picture??? - i checked the media settings and it is setup for storage in media card and 115 pictures left! what can be the problem???
Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: camera picture storage

115 pictures left isn't a lot. The card may very well be full and the calculation off.

Have you tried removing the battery to reboot the device?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

yes I did. It didn't help.
I found now that all the pictures are saved by exploring the media card/camera folder. but when trying to see the pictures from the "pictures" icon it still says "no picture"
New Contributor

I also can't attach them to a whatsapp message again because it goes diretly to "camera pictures" which shows it is empty!
New Contributor

Now I see that the blackberry folder and camera folder under it are marked as "hiden". Maybe this is the problem. How can I unhide them?
Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Highlight the folder. Hit the menu key. Select Properties. Unhide.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!