Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Regular Visitor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: tre

cant access to my blackberry ID

During the last month when i try to access to my blackberry ID, after i write my username and my password it appears the warning " impossible to enter the account blackberry ID ".

At first i thought i was entering the wrong password so i changed it three times, but the password is right cause i can use the blackberry id from my computer and every other computer.. All the other services work ( bbm, mail etc), but cant use blacberry id from mobile to download or upgrade apps.

i also reset the phone several times removing the battery without any success. 

i've tried to speak to the support service of my mobile company so many times but most were incompetent or couldnt solve the problem (my mobile compnay is " Tre Mobile" in Italy).

Can someone help me? 

thank you

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodaphone

Re: cant access to my blackberry ID

I have exactly the same problem.  Everything was alright until yesterday.  Normally it counts up the number of incorrect guesses, but the phone is stuck on 4/10 guesses.

Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

i would try deleting and redownloading the blackberry app world again.
New Contributor
My Carrier: Vodaphone

How do I delete it and reinstall?  I can only see how to delete and reinstall apps I've downloaded from App World.