Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

jvc621
My Device: Not Specified

cant set up my yahoo mail

went to the set up wizard, then to email set up, but the only choice is "i want to use a work email account with a blackberry enterprise server". according to the manual there's suppose to be a "set up new email account" option but there's none. help please...
Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: can't set up my yahoo mail

Try reregistering the device by going to Options | Advanced Options | Host Routing Table. Find the bold entry in the list and choose "Register Now". See if you get a registration message in your Messages list. Afterwards try resetting the device by removing the battery for 1 minute.

If that choice is missing, then the carrier can push that missing service book to your device. Also check with your carrier to make sure that you have an active BlackBerry data plan on your account

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: cant set up my yahoo mail

You can go through your carrier's web page, log on on your account and go to setup blackberry mail, setup the yahoo mail, and after few seconds you have your yahoo account mail on your device.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.