Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

jigarshah9959
My Device: bb9900

cant update 7.1

hi trying to update my 9900 tried more than 15 times stuck everytime shows application loader was unable to connect with your device pls reconnect ur device enter the password if required and click retry. (reconnecting to JVM) pls help to get it done>
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: cant update 7.1

Hi jigarshah9959

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Is your device in working before ?  or you are having problem only while Updating to 7.1.Did you recieved any error Message on your device before you tried upgrading your device OS ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
jigarshah9959

hi prince2012 ya it was working perfectly fine and in 100% working there was'nt any error before.

Please use plain text.
jigarshah9959

it is connected with my laptop without battery and on my mobile it shows no battery sign and at the same time on upadate it shows connection error.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi jigarshah9959

As your device is unable to connect and fails on Reconnecting to JVM  phase ,You can try below mentioned method to update or recover your device ,But remember you will lose all data so I hope you have your previous backups.

Credit JSanders

1. If you have already Install Desktop Software then proceed  to step 2 or download it from here BlackBerry desktop software

2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):

"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm

3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."

4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.

5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Congrats! Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.

NOTE: If you do not see a list of applications mentioned in step 5 and instead see the message "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator," then you must download Blackberry's Operating System for your carrier and device.

http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/BlackBerry_Operating_System_Downloads

Just select the appropriate carrier and network type, select your Blackberry model from the list and download the latest version. Install this download and follow the above steps again and you should be on the right path.

Please try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.