Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Zain

change wrong e-mail address registered during creating Blackberry user ID

Hi

Could some one please help me in correcting the wrong e-mail registered during the process of creation of Blackberry user ID. Now I forgot the password to log into Blackberry account. After answering the security question, my password is being sent to the wrong e-mail address created which of-course I couldn't open anyway as it is a wrong e-mail address. Now I left with only two more chances to log into Blachbeery user ID. My phone is Bold 9900.

Regards. RAO

New Contributor
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: change wrong e-mail address registered during creating Blackberry user ID

I have exactly the same problem. It happened after my BB 9810 crashed and reinstall. I have not answer but eagerly follow reply and help to this question.

Developer
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: vodafone

same as me.. haha Smiley Happy I'm waiting for the same solution you guys are waiting for
Highlighted
New Contributor

Question was posted already weeks ago. I wonder if any person in RIM can help. This is something pretty basic that they should have a solution for.

New Contributor

I am lucky as I found the password connected to the wrong ID. I tried to correct the wrong ID now but that is locked to my phone. So the new challenge is to sync the two ID's. Does anybody have a clue how I can do that?

My Device: what is my name
My Carrier: zandisiwe

I hav d same problem I created the wrong e mail address for my BB I'd and I also forgot my password my fone is 9320 so plz guys help