Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

albaluz
My Device: 9930
My Carrier: AIS

constant restarting of the 9930

i bought the 9930 6 weeks ago in the USA.

on first start up ......i was Initially greeted by a constant loop of restarting which stopped after 2 days.  WHy or how? who knows.

The  restarting has continued sporadically but in the last week it is NOT topping ....6 days later!

The phone is now rendered useless. Cannot be used, cannot access any info on it.

It seems there is a fundamental flaw with this model or software. In checking the web many ppl complain of this problem.

Surely RIM should address this!

Customers are being told that this smart phone is so superlative when they surely know that there is a problem

400USD later, what are you guys doing about it?

Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: constant restarting of the 9930

[ Edited ]

Hello albaluz,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Please perform a reload or upgrade your BlackBerry® Device Software to address the rebooting issue you are experiencing on your BlackBerry® Bold™ 9930 smartphone. For more information on this procedure see the following article:

How to update or reinstall BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Software - http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB03901

If the issue still persists after the reload, we suggest that you contact your point of sale for options.

Thank you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.