Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
nitin2000
My Device: bold 9900

could not start the camera close other application and try opening the camera again

Hello All,

I buy the blackberry bold 9900 mobile and after  1 month when i use the camera it showing the error message

could not start the camera close other application and try opening the camera again  

i remove the battery from the mobile and restart so many time and i not able to capture the picture . and also update the software .,

any solution of the error pls guide me !!

Retired
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: could not start the camera close other application and try opening the camera again

Hi nitin2000 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

I would suggest performing a backup of your BlackBerry® smartphone then reloading the software as shown in the article below:

KB11320 - How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop M...

or

KB19915 - How to perform a clean reload of BlackBerry smartphone application software using BlackBer...

Thanks

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
nitin2000

Re: could not start the camera close other application and try opening the camera again

hello,

I did Every Things but still have a problem . Kindly guide me how i slove the problem

New Contributor
nitin2000

hello,

guide me in this matter

Muneebanjum
My Device: Bold-9900

I am having the same problem. I have tried all the software option.... is it a hardware problem..Please share if have any solution.

Thanks