02-16-2013 09:19 AM
I got this phone about two moths ago, new. It is a Blackberry 9000. I had plugged it in to charge and when I came back a couple of hours later the phone was totally unresponsive and warm to the touch. Nothing works no light no recogognition from my PC, nothing. What can I do
02-16-2013 04:43 PM
Hi and Welcome to the Community!
Please try this sequence...note that, throughout the entire 4h15m process, your BB must remain connected to a known-good wall charger (not PC USB):
This has been known to "kick start" some BBs.
It is also possible that your battery or BB has experienced a problem...to test, this sequence is needed:
The results of this will indicate if it's your BB or your battery that has the problem.
Good luck and let us know!