If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

hatem470
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: stc

disappeared after updated

I updated my BBM then after i restarted my device the bbm is disappeared i tried to uninstall it then download it again but in app its installed ,, may i have a hilp please? 

Regardes ..

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
EvilQueen81
My Device: Blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: disappeared after updated

I have the same problem, done the upgrade last night and now it has disappeared from my phone completely....but says it is still installed on my phone in Blackberry World....so where the hell is it on my phone? 

My model is the Bold 9900....I would like this application back as I do use it to communicate with people!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Ramiji
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I had exactly the same issue. To resolve it I had to re-install an earlier version (6) which meant I lost BB Voice that came with v7. The link below re-installs BBM but it is version 6.2.0.44.

http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=bbm6

Please use plain text.
Contributor
fer9us
My Device: Bold 9900 OS7.1.0.523, Platform 5.1.0.393
My Carrier: Telkomsel

[ Edited ]

This is poor.

Come on BlackBerry. Get your stuff together

Please use plain text.
DonHill
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

I have this issue as well, but because BBM is still listed as "ïnstalled," I can't re-download (or at least can't figure out a way to do it).  Any suggestions?

Hard not to be utterly disgusted with Blackberry and its complete silence on a problem that from all indications has affected more than a few people.   I understand that glitches happen, but good companies respond to them -- or at least acknwoledge them -- quickly and effectively.

Certainly makes me pause before getting the Z10 (which I was pretty excited about).

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Ramiji
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Install version 6 from the link above.
Please use plain text.