Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

blackstallion
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

documents......on media card?????......

I sent a document from my laptop tp my bb 9000 and it went to my media card but I can't get to move because it won't open I wasn't trying to send it to the media card it just went there when I sent the document to the phone. It didn't ask wherre therefore I thought it would go to the appropiate pplace.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: documents...On media card?????......

[ Edited ]

Hi and welcome to the forums!

You missed the 9000 forum but we can get the moderator to move it later. :smileyhappy:

Go to MEDIA/MENU KEY/EXPLORE/MEDIA CARD/from there you would find which folder you

put the media into. Once found you can copy, delete, move etc.

As above you can do the same with device memory, by selecting it, instead of media card.

You can also do it via PC by connecting through the USB and using Windows explorer. The media card will

look like a flash drive. You can then drag and drop whatever you wish to the correct folder.

You can't however access the device memory via PC.

Thanks

Please remember to resolve your thread. Put the check mark in the green box that contained your answer! Thanks
Message Edited by Bifocals on 11-10-2008 04:18 AM
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.