Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
jenniepm
My Carrier: bell

dropped my phone in the tub and have it in rice how do i get my contact list online>?

is there a way to find my contact list online i dont know if i backed up the phone or not.. it never accurred to me .. now i feel like an **bleep**..

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jenniepm
My Carrier: bell

Re: dropped my phone in the tub and have it in rice how do i get my contact list online>?

does anyone have an any info??

Please use plain text.
Elite III
John_Clark
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: dropped my phone in the tub and have it in rice how do i get my contact list online>?

There is no "magic" way to recover your data. If you installed and setup BBProtect you would have a backup there. If you installed Desktop Manager on your computer and backed it up manually you would have it there. If you sync'd with Google or Yahoo you might have it there. If you didn't do any of those things then you're out of luck. Sorry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.