Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
ahmed_a90
My Device: bb 9790

email error

hello, I have BB 9790. I restored my previous data into it and I deleted my email address that is save on it. now everytime I try to enter my previous email through email account says ( device changed failed) and when i type the email and password says (sorry unable to cont. ur session, plz log in again ) help plzz !!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: email error

Hi ahmed,

Did you change device? If so check the below KB article to know more on switching device -

• KB04322 How to move Internet email accounts to a different BlackBerry smartphone
  • KB10339 How to use BlackBerry Desktop Software to restore data to a BlackBerry smartphone from a backup file

KB12487 How to back up BlackBerry smartphone data using BlackBerry Desktop Software for Windows

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ahmed_a90

Hey, thanks for replying. The problem is everytime i want to install my email address to , this message appears ( device change failed) and then when I enter it says( unable to log on plz try again later)

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim

ahmed_a90 wrote:

Hey, thanks for replying. The problem is everytime i want to install my email address to , this message appears ( device change failed) and then when I enter it says( unable to log on plz try again later)

Hey Ahmed,

Please be specific to your issue and also answer the query. This is help me to understand the issue with your device. Did you changed/switched from old device to a new one? Is it a new one or 2nd hand (meaning used by other individuals)? How are you trying to integrate email IDs in your device? Do you have BlackBerry data plan?

tanzim                                                                                  

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ahmed_a90

I had BB 9790 and it was damaged so I bought a new one 9790, I tryed to integrate my hotmail emails via setup-email accounts  but the same message appears. Regarding the BB data plan , no because I dont know what it is . Thanks

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim

ahmed_a90 wrote:

I had BB 9790 and it was damaged so I bought a new one 9790, I tryed to integrate my hotmail emails via setup-email accounts  but the same message appears. Regarding the BB data plan , no because I dont know what it is . Thanks

Call your mobile service provider's customer support to know more on BlackBerry data plan.

tanzim                                                                                  

Please use plain text.