Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
dtantra

email setup error

Hi can you help me to give some idea to remove the email from home screen. i tried to remove from email setup, but like u can see. there is no account in email setup.

Any one please help me to remove this email. Thank you

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: email setup error

[ Edited ]

While on your homescreen, highlight the email icon with your cursor (highlight it only, don't click it), press the menu key and select Hide.  That will hide the icon and you'll no longer see it.  If, for some reason, you ever need it back again, while anywhere on your homescreen, press the menu key and select Unhide All or Show All, depending on which one is an option.

Anytime you need to adjust email account settings on your phone, the best way I've found to do that is to type www.blackberry.com/integrate in to your phone's browser.  It's a great way to get around some of the problems that are associated with the email setup icon on your phone.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.