Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
gblufarb1959
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: privete

fixing blackbery phone with company guarante

I have bought a blackberry 9900 from A privet shop who sales mobile phone( free sim) .

the touch screen has stoped workingand the phone accordingly.

After that my phone has stopped working complitly.

I want to find out, where can I send the phone to be fixed.

My phone is under guarente,  have I  am going to be charged for this fix .

can you kindly advise me the procedure asap..

I live in Israel, I found out that  unfortuntly ,there is not a  legal representative of blackbery in Israel.

please let me know ASAP, if there is any labratory in Israel, where I can get A service, to fix my phone within the guarente time limit. 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: fixing blackbery phone with company guarante

RIM does not do any direct warranty/service on the BlackBerry device. All warranty and service work is done through the wireless service providers. You will need to contact the retail outlet that sold you the device.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gblufarb1959
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: privete

Thank you for your answer,

Would you kindly explain to me, If I have bought my Blackberry phone from A privet shop who sales only mobile phones,
Is the wireless company, "Pelephone", who provides only my line on the phone , who is also A legal representative of Blackberry and has an agreement with Blackberry to sell Blackberry phones.
Is obliging to provide a service on the phone, according to the special connection conditions the company has with Blackberry, although the phone was not bought from them?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

The only warranty support would be from the retailer you bought the device from.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.