Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
p90seph
My Device: bold 9780
Accepted Solution

flash drives

I am a relatively new blackberry user and sometimes when I go to download a video i get a message that says I need a flash drive. How do I do that on my blackberry bold 9780?
Please use plain text.
Developer
simply_abhik
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: flash drives

Hi p90seph,

Guess that's because ur BB is not having any memory card...check the memory card slot and see if there is any memory card inserted or not, if not then do get one card and insert it and then try downloading...

Good Luck...

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up... :Yes:
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please use plain text.
Contributor
p90seph
My Device: bold 9780

By memory card do you mean media card because I have one in my BB?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

p90seph wrote:
 when I go to download a video i get a message that says I need a flash drive. How do I do that on my blackberry bold 9780?

Hi p90seph

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

I am unsure about which videos you are trying to download but Our BlackBerry smartphones does not support Flash videos ,please check this Supported Media  formats Supported Media Types  for further help.

Good luck :smileyhappy:

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

p90seph wrote:
I am a relatively new blackberry user and sometimes when I go to download a video i get a message that says I need a flash drive.

can you give us more information?

what steps do you do exactly do download a video?

what is the exact error message?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.