Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

missfleur2003
My Device: bold 9790

frozen phone

yesterday i downloaded a few themes from blackberry world. did not like all of them so i deleted them. after doing this my phone has frozen. tried all the usual stuff,taking battery out etc.does not work. it turns on and all i get is the alarm warning about turning my phone off. the touch screen wont work.whats gone wrong

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: frozen phone

Hi missfleur2003

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Are you sure you deleted those themes from your BlackBerry ? Refer to this KB and see if anyone still exists on your BlackBerry :

KB10040  :  How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

But sometime a few bad app can corrupt our device OS  and then the only way to resolve such issue is an OS reload which will fix such software glitches, Refer to this Knowledge Base and perform an OS Reload but after backing up  your device data using Desktop Software :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

Try it and let us know how it goes.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.